Get the best house for your money
Before signing a contract
Building a new house or adding a major extension is a big undertaking. Most issues can be avoided or minimized with proper planning and asking the right questions up front
- Do you know the right questions to ask?
- Is your contract structured correctly?
- Do you know how things should be done correctly?
- Once the interior walls go up, some features become impossible or far more expensive to install
Getting to the finish line
Most everyone loves the builder at the start of the project. By the end of the project, that’s not always the case
- Is your home construction or remodeling project dragging?
- Has your contractor stopped responding?